Lexington Legends National Anthem Tryouts

February 16, 2009 by Ron Garrison
Filed under Audio Slideshow, Features, Second Look, Sports

National Anthem tryouts for the Lexington Legends.

Photos, audio and production by Mark Ashley

739 views

Comments

10 Responses to “Lexington Legends National Anthem Tryouts”
  1. Tawana says:

I was curious to who the girl on the audio is singing? She starts after the male quartet & before the children. She has a beautiful voice & I was wondering if you could possibly give me her name.
    Thanks,
    T.E.

• Cassidy Kemplin says:

Well i tryed out and i want to see the videos can you put them up somewhere i cant find any i really love singing and want to hear myself i was in a black and white dress and really want to se eit

• Cassidy Kemplin says:

• Cassidy Kemplin says:

2. laura yates says:

I would love to be able to buy a copy of the shot of my daughters singing that is included in the audio clip. Is that possible? Thanks!

3. Aunt Aurora says:

This was great! I loved listening to the wonderful renditions of our National Anthem. How can you pick only one to perform? I would want all of them doing it!

4. Jared Combs says:

Several are picked since there are several home games. It’s alot of fun!

5. cherish says:

Wow I love to sing the national anthem but alot of people are so much better to me.

6. Lola Lil says:

Does anyone know if it’s at the same time this year?