Kentucky High School Marching Band Finals

Some of the bands that competed in the finals of the Kentucky High School Marching Band Championships in Louisville on Nov. 8. Bands include: Bourbon County, Boyle County, Russell County, Adair County, Mercer County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Madison Central, Lafayette, North Hardin and Dunbar.

Comments

11 Responses to “Kentucky High School Marching Band Finals”
  1. Vickie says:

Go Bo Co! Yes Good to see the tradition continue

2. Band Dad Bill says:

Great job, Herald-Leader! It’s great to see such fine coverage of the fine arts programs in our schools. I had the pleasure of seeing several KY marching bands this year at a couple competitions. Very good programs.

I hope the H-L went the next step in serving its communities and shared the photos taken at the finals with the schools involved. I’m sure they’d love to incorporate them into their season videos.

Keep ‘em marching!

A band dad from Marietta, OH

3. Sidney Malone says:

If its not much of a bother i would appreciate to whom ever pu the pictures of the bands on this web site to email the Russell County pictures to the address below

sid.94@hotmail.com

I would greatly appreciate it

4. Carl Trammel says:

I’m in the Lafayette marching band, and I play sousaphone. I must say that the show from the field always feels amazing, probably more so than the emotional rewards that come along with all the hard work and long hours we put into the shows every year.

5. Nora Tuner says:

I am in the colorguard at boyle high. Being as it may, russell and adair and bourbon were great competetors. cant wait till next year!!!! hope for state 10 years in a row!!!! Cross my fingers!!

6. Carl Trammel says:

Oh, by the way, i am number 41 in these pictures :)

7. Hi! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

8. Your blog won’t render properly on my blackberry – you may wanna try and repair that