Funeral for crash victims

The funeral for 9 Mennonites killed last week in a crash on I-65 was held today in Marrowbone, Ky. Over 3000 mourners, many of them Amish or Mennonites, attended the service at a warehouse in Marrowbone and the burial at the Marrowbone Christian Brotherhood Church. Photos by Charles Bertram | Staff

Comments

12 Responses to “Funeral for crash victims”
  1. Anonymous says:

This is my precious family..

• Indiana says:

Our hearts are with you.

• b.coulter says:

I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you as only He can. Many are praying for you and all the family, church family, and community.

• Anonymous says:

I am so sorry for your loss, this was a very tragic accident. I am a truck driver myself and happend to be about 10 min behind the accident. Lord almighty only knows why this great family and driver was taken out of this cruel and evil world….my thoughts and prayers go out to all the family members and family that was tragically taken…gob bless those 2 little babies!

2. Anonymous says:

that’s sad

3. Ira Jamison says:

I just want to say how sorry I am for the family. God only knows why this tragity happened. But we know that all things work together for good for those who are called by His name. There is place I call home and it is heaven. I get homesick so many times these days because of the wicked and evil world. They are home now. Praise the Lord they are home.

Ira Jamison

4. Anonymous says:

Amazing Grace. May God be with the family in the days ahead

5. Kathy says:

What a “horrific” tragedy this was, im a trucker also & can’t imagine what may have happened that early morning ? I only hope he didn’t fall asleep @ the wheel. May god bless all of the familie’s involved here ~

6. friend says:

we were all friends, and this town will miss them forever.

7. Anonymous says:

may god bless you all,and all the familys that lost loveones ( from a trucker

8. mary beth says:

Oh goodness, what a tragedy. My prayers are with the families.

9. The 4 Peaks Music Festival is situated in the heart of